Saturday 20 November 2010

 Cover Crazy (1) A Blue so Dark - Holly Schindler

It's here, my very first weekly meme! Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms where I discuss some of my favorite covers, or least favorite covers.
My points for each cover shall be short and sweet, as this is how I prefer it. This meme, shall be hosted every Saturday.

The whole point of this meme for me, is to give credit to the beautiful art that some amazing illustrators and cover designers have produced!

 


I love the way you feel totally submerged into darkness.
  
This title really captivates you as it makes you think of water and in a way makes you feel quite scared.


The girl on this cover is stunning and I love the look of her clothes floating behind her as if she is some kind of water angel.


I cannot wait to read this one!

-Liddy

1 comment:

  1. I Am In Lovee With Yourr Blog.. Thanks For Alll Your Nice Comments, Means Alot -Marisa(:
    Follow Me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)