Sunday 5 December 2010

10 Followers! Thank you so much! ♥


WOW. 10 FOLLOWERS!

First of all I would just like to take my time to thank all of you.
Thank you:

♥ Book Lover - Book chicks
♥ Janina Andersson
♥ Yafictionfreaks
♥ Chapter Chicks
♥ Electrifying reviews
♥ Tawni Coakley
♥ The Crazy BookWorm
♥ Dont sleep, read
♥ Corey
♥ Janina

Without you guys I don't know where the motivation for this blog would come from!
I originally started this blog for my passion of reading, and as a way for me to record all of the books that I have read, but just to know that you guys are interested in what I have to say means the world.
Thank you to those of you that have commented on my blog and have just been so sweet.
I love every single one of you.
I am so excited for 2011's Y.A books, so stay tuned beacuse there will be PLENTY of reviews coming your way!
Now for my next challenge of 20 :)

-A very happy Liddy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the followers and thanks for all the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your support! Compared to others, 10 followers really isn't much, but to me, it means the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations liddy!
    p.s have you finished before i fall yet?
    ~janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You have a great blog so stick with it - the followers will come! Keep writing and having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)