Sunday 12 December 2010

Cover Crazy (4) Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms where I discuss some of my favorite covers, or least favorite covers.


My points for each cover shall be short and sweet, as this is how I prefer it. This meme, shall be hosted every Saturday.

The whole point of this meme for me, is to give credit to the beautiful art that some amazing illustrators and cover designers have produced!

This week I'm cover crazy about...


♥ Ekkk. Look at all that glitter in the background! It makes this story seem magical!

♥ The fact that they have darkened the two models, add to the overally magical effect and makes them seem almost, not human...

♥ Look at that 'I' in the title! They have made it sparkle! Ok, this isn't a huge thing, but  thing it really adds to the amazingness of this cover!It also fits with the theme of the cover, which I'm guessing is some part of space or some magical land 'across the universe.'

Tell me what you think of this weeks pick in the comments, I'd love to know your thoughts! Or, want me to feauture a cover of your choice for next week? Well, just give me the name, and I will share my thoughts on it next week! 

-Liddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)