Sunday 19 December 2010


Cover Crazy (5) Starstruck - Cyn Balog

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms where I discuss some of my favorite covers, or least favorite covers.


My points for each cover shall be short and sweet, as this is how I prefer it. This meme, shall be hosted every Saturday.


The whole point of this meme for me, is to give credit to the beautiful art that some amazing illustrators and cover designers have produced!

This week I am cover Crazy about...



 ♥ I love the different colours. Nuff said.

 ♥ The font they have used is cute, aswell as the title, it makes it seem like a romance novel. Yay!

 ♥ I think the way they have made the background black is great as it makes the stars stand out and look like they are shining!


The blurb of this book dosn't really appeal to me too much, but hey, look at that cover! I am going to HAVE to pick this one up for my bookshelf!

What do you think? Are you cover crazy?

-Liddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)