Wednesday 1 December 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

 Another new meme! I'm on a roll! Ok so 'Waiting on Wednesday' is hosted at Breaking the Spine.

It is a weekley meme where you get to rant about the books that are soon to be published; what could be better!?

This week the book I'm waiting on is...


Chain Reaction - Simone Elkeles



Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?

Ekkk! I'm so excited! I read perfect chemistry a while back when I was on holiday, and my parents had to literally rip me away! I loved it so much as you may be able to tell from my glowing Perfect Chemistry Review.
I actually haven't read the second one yet, however I am definitely going to order it soon, depending what I get for christmas. ;)
The cover for Chain reaction isn't my favorite though. *Sniffs* I fell in love with the first one, as it really showed passion between the two. The second cover for Rules of Attraction was also amazing, But I'm just not feeling the love for this one. Ohwell, I know Simones excellent writing will make up for all of that!

I wannttt!
-Liddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)