Saturday 8 January 2011

Cover Crazy (6) Other Words for Love -  Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms where I discuss some of my favorite covers, or least favorite covers.

My points for each cover shall be short and sweet, as this is how I prefer it. This meme, shall be hosted every Saturday.

The whole point of this meme for me, is to give credit to the beautiful art that some amazing illustrators and cover designers have produced!

This week I am cover Cover crazy about...


      

♥ The font they have used for the title fits the actual title really nicely, and makes me think it is going to be a cute, sweet novel.

♥  I really like the fact the colours arn't to 'in your face' they are nice and suttle.

♥  The pictures they have used are so pretty. Lets start off with the lips. They are shiny and the colour matches the title colour too! Look at the other picture aswell! It's a really pretty pastel blue. And I really like the bridge, looks like new york!

Whenever I see this cover I fall in love with it all over again. What do you think? Are you Cover Crazy about it?

-Liddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)