Saturday 22 January 2011

Cover Crazy (7) The Sweetest Thing - Christina Mandelski

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms where I discuss some of my favorite covers, or least favorite covers.


My points for each cover shall be short and sweet, as this is how I prefer it. This meme, shall be hosted every Saturday.

The whole point of this meme for me, is to give credit to the beautiful art that some amazing illustrators and cover designers have produced!

This week I'm Cover Crazy about...
♥ I love, love, Love the colours on this cover! They are so vibrant and cute!

♥ I really love the way the picture of the sweets relates to the title.

 The heart is so pretty, and is again, so colourful and eye-popping!

I'm definitely going to pick this one up sometime soon, it looks awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I agree.. Love the color combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog !! I'm your latest follower !! Your blog seems pretty great !! =)
    I love this cover too ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)