Saturday 31 May 2014

RETURN FROM MY YOUTUBE GRAVE

HELLO LOVELY READERS!

Sooo.. eh.. it's no secret that i am the most inconsistent blogger ever, but as you may know, I (used) to be an active book tuber - I ran a youtube channel called 'Theebookmonster.' Yet after an unfortunate accident, my account was deleted, yet to those interested, I've made a new channel full of books and reading and all sorts of things!
Just wanted to let you know incase you wanted to check it out! Here's my June TBR!
xx


5 comments:

  1. Loved your videos! Great that you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Liddy. I'm so sorry about your previous channel being deleted, I've subscribed to your new one. I'm glad you're back posting content. Happy Reading ~
    adventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I was SOOOO devastated that you were gone. SO glad y'all are back. LOVE YOUR CHANNEL. Have a booktastic day, Liddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, yay! :). You were the first booktuber I watched, and I think even now, when I watch much more, my favorite. I just really like Your reviews and taste in books. I was really sad when I discovered Your channel was completely gone. There've been many times this year, when I read books that I remembered You reviewed, and I was sad I couldn't watch those reviews again, now knowing the books. So I'm really glad Your back. And that I randomly decided to look up Your blog today, to see if maybe You came back :)). I'm definitely subscribing! And I'd comment, but I'm still refusing to get a G+ account :p. So I'll just be watching faithfully and hoping for You to keep going with the channel :3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm.so glad that you're posting videos again! I loved your channel!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)