Friday 31 December 2010

2011: A Year of New Beginnings.


First of all, I like pancakes, jokes, well I do... Okay, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I know everyone has already posted this, but, I think it's important to share with everyone your new years resolutions and achievements. (Theres nothing like feelin' good about youself eh? ;)

2010 has been a very eventful year for me.  I have had to say goodbye to many people that I love, I have met new people, but most of all, this year, my love for Y.A ignited.
It was earlier on in the year that this whole wonderland began, and I can safetly say, I'm not going to be returning through the wardrobe anytime soon!

Anyway, first of all I am going to talk about my achievements.

 I started officially posting on this blog in late september however it was only really in middle-ish october that I really began making 'Lovely Lil' Book Worm' work. I am loving every minute of it, and I never want this to stop. I mean, when I get a new follower I literally get up and start dancing! I think it's amazing to think that people actually listen to you and take notice of the things you say, however crazy they might be! This is what I want to do. I've never really felt a strong passion towards anything else other than reading and writing.

I actually moved away from England :'( in july to move to Portugal. This was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I had met many friends and made some close relationships. Ones which I hope will span till a very long time. For me, the hardest part of it all was loosing my best friend. I'm not just talking about a friend who gives you clothes advice or, has sleepovers with you and giggles about the shirtless model at Abercrombie. She was like a soulmate. Portugal so far has been awesome. I'm at a lovely school, the beaches are nice and lifes pretty fine, so I guess I have to remember that every cloud has a silver lining.

Now, onto 2011's resolutions!

I decided to compose a list for this to keep it structured and to the point.

1. Read WAY more. I need to stop wasting my life away on this computer screen.
2. Complete the 50 book challenge. (Which will be awesome!)
3. I am going to try and recieve 100 followers by the end of the year, but, to do this I must read more and post more!
4. Be more helpful to my mum. (Again, I need to stop wasting time and help more around the house etc.)
5. Stop worrying about imperfections. I have this nasty habbit of trying to make everything perfect, when really, I need to tell myself, nothings perfect.

And Finally...

THANK YOU! Thank you to my 25 followers and all of my commenters. You all mean the world. Your support I promise, does not go unrecognised. You all make my day that little bit brighter. For that, I wish you all a safe and happy 2011.

Now, who's excited for all the fab book that are instore?! I think we are going to be in for a real treat.
Remeber, 2011 is a year of new beginning for anyone.
-Love Liddy ♥

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel about losing your best friend. The same happened to me two years ago when my best friend moved to Australia, it's almost like you feel a part of you is missing. I'm sure you'll be able to keep in touch though as I ring my friend often.

    Great resolutions- a lot of mine are the same! I'm sure that you'll have 100 followers by the end of the year. I recommend that you take part in a weekly book blog hop over at www.crazy-for-books.com every Friday. You basically visit other blogs and follow them if you like them. It really worked with me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)