Wednesday 22 December 2010

Wating on Wednesday (4)


'Wating on Wednesday' is hosted at Breaking the Spine.

It is a weekley meme where you get to rant about the books that are soon to be published; what could be better!?

This week the book I'm waiting on is...


For as highest calling a mermaid can have. Then Dosinia runs away to the mainland, and Esmerine is sent to retrieve her. Using magic to transform her tail into legs, she makes her way unsteadily to the capital city. There she comes upon a friend she hasn't seen since childhood--a dashing young man named Alandare, who belongs to a winged race of people. As Esmerine and Alandare band together to search for Dosinia, they rekindle a friendship . . . and ignite the emotions for a love so great it cannot be bound by sea, land, or air.

This book is about Mermaids, and I think mermiads may soon become one of my favorite fictional charecters...Hmm.
I love any books with mermaids in and this one has romance too!
It kind of sounds like 'The Little Mermaid' don't you think?!
Anyway, it looks awesome and I can't wait till' this one comes out.

-Liddy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)