Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey, so first of all MERRY CHRSTMAS!!!!
Secondly, I apologise for the lack of blog posts. The holidays have been really busy!
I will be Back up and revving to go in 2011 though, with piles of new reviews, hauls, and of course the latest Y.A news.

I have decided that I may add a new videos tab to store all sorts of videos such as book hauls and certain book reviews, but I dont know... we'll see...
I think I'm going to do a video of my christmas book haul though because guess what?! I got all of the books I asked for, which I was no way expecting!! And not only that I actually got an extra one from my grandma so in total I have nine awesome books wwhich I cannot wait to get reading and reviewing!#

And, lastly, I know I haven't posted this weeks 'Cover Crazy' but I think with all the craziness of my own to handle, I'm going to give this week a miss. Sorry.

So after that rather O.T.T message, I'm going to fly.
Hope you had a great holiday! :D
-Liddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)