Monday 17 January 2011

It's all about the hype.

So I haven't posted a post in awhile. :/ Sorry, things have been really busy, with all the exams etc. etc. etc.
Anyway since I haven't got much news, I thought about doing a discussion post. Although I'm not sure how succesful it will be, I thought it seemed like fun!

Today I will me discussing THE HYPE.

Does hype put you off?

For me, I think at time, yes, it definetley does. I admit I haven't read some of the more hyped about books such as 'Beautiful Creatures' 'Hush Hush' or even 'Fallen!' Why? you may ask. Well, it's all about The Hype. 

Personally, I think hype is a good thing. However, it does get a little annoying when all you hear of is certain books. Which leads me onto my next discussion point: underhype.

There are many amazing books out there, and unfortunatley some don't get the credit they deserve. I think this is quite sad, just because they perhaps don't have vampires of werewolfs in.

What I want to really know, is what is your opinion on hype? Tell me in the comments down below. Also, would you like me to do more of these posts? What to suggest a topic? If so, tell me down below.
Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind reading super hyped books (some book snobs won't) i try not to let the hype influence my opinion either way, but I love finding that excellent book tha no one has heard of.

    New follower...

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)