Saturday 19 February 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!


Thank you so much Kelsa Pellettiere from The Amateur Voice of a Could be Writer! I'm touched that you gave me this award!

Instructions:

-What to do when receiving this award:
-Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
-Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
-Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I pass this lovely award onto:

2. Books are a girls best friend
3. Once upon a quote
4. Books over Boys
5. methebooknerd
6. Call Me Crazy
7. Chapter Chicks
8. Awesomesauce Book Club
9. A Dazzling Distraction
10. Literary Cravings
11. Two Readers Reviews
12. Moonstars Fantasy World
13. Brookes Box Of Books
14. For The L♥ve of Reading
15. A Lovely Little Book Blog

Congratulations to everyone and thank you so much for the award, I'm so grateful!

 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thank you very much for passing it onto me! That's lovely of you to think of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thank you !! It's so sweet !! Your blog is awesome !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Liddy for this award! I've added it to my Awards page! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was one of the first one's I thought of. I'm so glad you like it. :) Congratulations again sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Thanks so much for thinking of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for passing this award onto me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to recieve comments and If you drop me a link I will check out your Blog :)