Crazy For Books: Blogger hop!
"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
Definitely the underwater world of Ingo. The reason I say this is because I love the sea so much
and just getting the chance to swim alongside mermaids would be the most magical thing.
Ingo is also beautiful and dangerous, so would offer so much adventure! Plus it would be awesome to swim with sharks and dolphins and stuff! I think it would just be a really relaxing, beautiful world.
Parajunkees View: Follow My Book Blog Friday
"It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them..."
Here goes nothing...
1) I LOVE to make random videos, even if I'm not going to show them to anybody.
2) When I'm reading, sometimes I'll just stare at the pretty cover (if it has one) for five minutes.
3) I am inspired really easily. For example, I thought Anne Frank was a huge inspiration because of her diary and so I tried to write one, however it didn't last that long. *.*
4) I'm addicted to Facebook, Blogger, and Youtube. I must cut down on how much time I spend on the computer. I swear, I'm wasting my life away.
5) I love taking pictures, and making artsy videos. Actually, here is one of my artsy videos:
This is for my best friend Rachel, if you were wondering about the story line. I hope you like it! <3